Tegnap készült ez a táska, - érdekessége, hogy mindkét anyag farmer- a rózsás és a szürke is.
Vékony pamutcsipkével ötvözve finom, romantikus és elegáns.
I made this shoulder purse yesterday- it is interesting, that both of the fabrics are jeans fabrics- the grey and the flowery as well.
I use lace to make it elegant and romantic.
Ezt a táskát már korábban mutattam, de ez a kinti fotó jobban visszaadja a valódi színeit.
I've already shown this bag, but this outside photo is more clear.
Vékony pamutcsipkével ötvözve finom, romantikus és elegáns.
I made this shoulder purse yesterday- it is interesting, that both of the fabrics are jeans fabrics- the grey and the flowery as well.
I use lace to make it elegant and romantic.
Ezt a táskát már korábban mutattam, de ez a kinti fotó jobban visszaadja a valódi színeit.
I've already shown this bag, but this outside photo is more clear.
Very nice.marvellous
VálaszTörlésThanks so much, Sarina:)
Törlés