Nagyon megtetszett ez a textil, az Ikeában.
Ugyan még csak tegnap vásároltam, de ma már nem hagyott nyugodni a gondolat, hogy valamit készítsek belőle.
Ez a táska -szett kerekedett ki. Színezhető is akár.
Yesterday I bought these fabric in Ikea-store.
I like it so much.
Today I decided to make some new bag from it.
It is interesting that you can colour the fabric as you want. Use your creativity and make your own bag!
Ugyan még csak tegnap vásároltam, de ma már nem hagyott nyugodni a gondolat, hogy valamit készítsek belőle.
Yesterday I bought these fabric in Ikea-store.
I like it so much.
Today I decided to make some new bag from it.
It is interesting that you can colour the fabric as you want. Use your creativity and make your own bag!
I love these bags! They are totally beautiful! Someone could even play on them, customizing them with colors, using simple fabric markers! :-) Have a nice day there!
VálaszTörlésThank you so much:)
VálaszTörlésYes I like this kind of fabric, not only strong canvas, but can also personalized with our own designed colours:)