Folyópart címmel készült ez a kézzel festett quilt.
A quilt érdekessége a három panel, ami textilfestékkel készült, körbe előre festett textilt ad keretet a három képnek.
A képeket körbetűztem, illetve ahol lehetőség volt rá, nem csak a mintákat tűztem, hanem az üres teret is kitöltöttem.
A quilt a 2014-es Festival Of Quilt kiállításon szerepelt, Birmingham-ben
Nagyon örültem neki, hogy a zsűrizésről szóló igazoláson szép véleményeket kapott.
This quilt -called- Riverside is a handpainted, and hand dyed fabric.
A quilt érdekessége a három panel, ami textilfestékkel készült, körbe előre festett textilt ad keretet a három képnek.
A képeket körbetűztem, illetve ahol lehetőség volt rá, nem csak a mintákat tűztem, hanem az üres teret is kitöltöttem.
A quilt a 2014-es Festival Of Quilt kiállításon szerepelt, Birmingham-ben
Nagyon örültem neki, hogy a zsűrizésről szóló igazoláson szép véleményeket kapott.
This quilt -called- Riverside is a handpainted, and hand dyed fabric.
Art quilt, wall hanging, mixed media art quilt.
This quilt was exhibited in Birmingham Festival of Quilts, 2014, UK.
The quilt was made with mixed media technic.
Creating method:
I use hand dyed and hand painted fabrics as well.
First I made the three inside blocks with hand painted method, with textile paintings.
Afther that I dyed the outside and back fabrics as well.
I pieced them together.
During quilting I use natural shapes as round, and leaves, and waves, supporting the quilting design.
I also use Markal paint sticks.
Theme:
As I am living and creating in the beautiful Tokaj vine region, which area belongs to the World Heritage since 2002- this amazing environment inspired me to create this quilt.
Especially river Bodrog, which flows at the end of our street.
This is a juried quilt
Materials:
cotton fabrics, yarn, textile paintings, Markal fabric painting, some shiny acrillic paintings.
This quilt was exhibited in Birmingham Festival of Quilts, 2014, UK.
The quilt was made with mixed media technic.
Creating method:
I use hand dyed and hand painted fabrics as well.
First I made the three inside blocks with hand painted method, with textile paintings.
Afther that I dyed the outside and back fabrics as well.
I pieced them together.
During quilting I use natural shapes as round, and leaves, and waves, supporting the quilting design.
I also use Markal paint sticks.
Theme:
As I am living and creating in the beautiful Tokaj vine region, which area belongs to the World Heritage since 2002- this amazing environment inspired me to create this quilt.
Especially river Bodrog, which flows at the end of our street.
This is a juried quilt
Materials:
cotton fabrics, yarn, textile paintings, Markal fabric painting, some shiny acrillic paintings.

Megjegyzések
Megjegyzés küldése