My newest project is a heron quilt.
As I am living countryside, close to the river, here are so many kind of birds, like heron as well.
As nature is a part of our life , it is my aim to make fiber art with this theme:
Method:
fabric paint, silk paint
applicated silk scraps, fiber, yarn, confetti-technic, and some beading, thread painting.
This is a working progress project, I am still working on this piece.
Madaras quilt, vízpart, madárfészek, nádas, folyó témák amik láthatóak a quilten.
Folyópart mellett élve elmaradhatatlan hogy ez ne jelenjen meg valamilyen formában egy-egy quilten.
Felhasznált technika:
textilfestés, selyem szalag applikálás, festés, tűfestés, gyapjúszál és fonal applikálása, gyöngyvarrás, stb.
As I am living countryside, close to the river, here are so many kind of birds, like heron as well.
As nature is a part of our life , it is my aim to make fiber art with this theme:
Method:
fabric paint, silk paint
applicated silk scraps, fiber, yarn, confetti-technic, and some beading, thread painting.
This is a working progress project, I am still working on this piece.
Madaras quilt, vízpart, madárfészek, nádas, folyó témák amik láthatóak a quilten.
Folyópart mellett élve elmaradhatatlan hogy ez ne jelenjen meg valamilyen formában egy-egy quilten.
Felhasznált technika:
textilfestés, selyem szalag applikálás, festés, tűfestés, gyapjúszál és fonal applikálása, gyöngyvarrás, stb.
Megjegyzések
Megjegyzés küldése