This is a hand dyed base mini art quilt.
I also use some fabric scraps with flowery motifs.
I use free motion quilting stitchis with different colour to make the shapes, flowers, and leaves.
I also use some fabric rayon to make the quilt more detailed- especially in colours.
How I use fabric rayon:
It is very easy:
Just put on the finished quilt and fix under porchment paper, with tender ironing, low temperature.
The quilt is available here:
here
I also use some fabric scraps with flowery motifs.
I use free motion quilting stitchis with different colour to make the shapes, flowers, and leaves.
I also use some fabric rayon to make the quilt more detailed- especially in colours.
How I use fabric rayon:
It is very easy:
Just put on the finished quilt and fix under porchment paper, with tender ironing, low temperature.
The quilt is available here:
here
Megjegyzések
Megjegyzés küldése