This is another piece of the Degas inspired quilts.
I like the simple sketches, the dark colours of lines and the beige background colours.
As usually I begin with drawing with a pencil the main lines the shape.
Then I use fabric rayon in different colours:
black, beige,ochre, bordeaux, white.
I made the outlines stronger,
and then made the quilt sandwich, with polyesther vliese and raw cotton at the back side.
During the quilting process I made first the outlines with black thread, the body the rock and head and hear.
Then I change the thread colour to beige and done the other parts of the quilts.
When I have finished the stitching, I use Markal paint stick to whitening the rock and some part of the body, like shoulder.
The quilt is available here:
I like the simple sketches, the dark colours of lines and the beige background colours.
As usually I begin with drawing with a pencil the main lines the shape.
Then I use fabric rayon in different colours:
black, beige,ochre, bordeaux, white.
I made the outlines stronger,
and then made the quilt sandwich, with polyesther vliese and raw cotton at the back side.
During the quilting process I made first the outlines with black thread, the body the rock and head and hear.
Then I change the thread colour to beige and done the other parts of the quilts.
When I have finished the stitching, I use Markal paint stick to whitening the rock and some part of the body, like shoulder.
The quilt is available here:
Megjegyzések
Megjegyzés küldése