This is a newly made piece.
I use derwent inktense pencils
silk pens
fabric paint
thread sketching
free motion quilting.
It is interesting that I now tried out a new top fabric, not cotton canvas but cotton puplene, a softer lighter kind of fabric, it is much better to use for derwent inktense pencils, it was easy to use, a watercolour-like effect for the green background and cloud.
The back side is beige raw cotton fabric
I use polyesther batting.
Very soft and easy piece.
This bird theme quilt is made on a pre quilted fabric base, originally it was a big size quilt, but I decided to cut up and made some small quilts.
I embroidered small birds and branches with leaves.
This is a hand drawn quilted fiber art. First I draw the butterfly, with fabric rayon, then I added silk paint in ochre and blue-green.
Then some fabric rayon for the flowers.
After fixing under medium heat ironing under porchment paper I did the free motion quilting with black colour thread.
I also added some hand embroidery.
This quilt is inspired by Klimt.
This other one is inspired by Degas Ballerine paintings.

Most of my quilts available here
I use derwent inktense pencils
silk pens
fabric paint
thread sketching
free motion quilting.
It is interesting that I now tried out a new top fabric, not cotton canvas but cotton puplene, a softer lighter kind of fabric, it is much better to use for derwent inktense pencils, it was easy to use, a watercolour-like effect for the green background and cloud.
The back side is beige raw cotton fabric
I use polyesther batting.
Very soft and easy piece.
This bird theme quilt is made on a pre quilted fabric base, originally it was a big size quilt, but I decided to cut up and made some small quilts.
I embroidered small birds and branches with leaves.
This is a hand drawn quilted fiber art. First I draw the butterfly, with fabric rayon, then I added silk paint in ochre and blue-green.
Then some fabric rayon for the flowers.
After fixing under medium heat ironing under porchment paper I did the free motion quilting with black colour thread.
I also added some hand embroidery.
This quilt is inspired by Klimt.
This other one is inspired by Degas Ballerine paintings.






Megjegyzések
Megjegyzés küldése