This is the newest version of Heron quilt.
You may see the older version in a post below.
So this quilt is also hand dyed , and painted.
I use not only silk paint but Derwent Inktense also at the body of the Heron.
I use fabric outliner - black at the outlines of the bird.
I use some confetti quilting, especially the flower, and the green leaves at the feet of the bird.
Interesting that I use hand dyed fabric on the border block.
This dye process is a bit time consuming, but worth the energy.
The quilt is available here
You may see the older version in a post below.
So this quilt is also hand dyed , and painted.
I use not only silk paint but Derwent Inktense also at the body of the Heron.
I use fabric outliner - black at the outlines of the bird.
I use some confetti quilting, especially the flower, and the green leaves at the feet of the bird.
Interesting that I use hand dyed fabric on the border block.
This dye process is a bit time consuming, but worth the energy.
The quilt is available here
Megjegyzések
Megjegyzés küldése