Waterlillies, Inspired by Monet
This brand new quilt was inspired by the great impressionist painter, Calude Monet.
I use a stronger kind of canvas,
first painted the water base with acrilyc, and painted the lighter air space with Pébeo silk paint.
I fixed the paint after one day dry.
I made the quilt sandwich.
I have quilted together the layers, not to heavy quilts, but a medium heavy.
I have added the water lillies, from pre -painted fabrics, and leaves.
I have added the dragonflies wings from pre-dyed fabrics as well.
I have quilted -sketched the flowers in black.
Then I use Markal Paintstick, and Derwent inktense to give more details.
The quilt is available here:
This brand new quilt was inspired by the great impressionist painter, Calude Monet.
I use a stronger kind of canvas,
first painted the water base with acrilyc, and painted the lighter air space with Pébeo silk paint.
I fixed the paint after one day dry.
I made the quilt sandwich.
I have quilted together the layers, not to heavy quilts, but a medium heavy.
I have added the water lillies, from pre -painted fabrics, and leaves.
I have added the dragonflies wings from pre-dyed fabrics as well.
I have quilted -sketched the flowers in black.
Then I use Markal Paintstick, and Derwent inktense to give more details.
The quilt is available here:
Megjegyzések
Megjegyzés küldése