I show some quilts, I made with handpainting.
The first one is a small size quilt, made with silk paint, and added free motion quilting stitches.
I use only black thread, outline the elements, and create the ornaments, and figures, as house, and plants, tree etc.
Available here:
This quilt is bigger size:
70x40 cm.
I embroidered with embroidery machine some hungarian folk flowers, on a hand dyed base (green)
And stitched with free motion quilting stitches.
The quilt is called: Ancient garden.
The first one is a small size quilt, made with silk paint, and added free motion quilting stitches.
I use only black thread, outline the elements, and create the ornaments, and figures, as house, and plants, tree etc.
Available here:
This quilt is bigger size:
70x40 cm.
I embroidered with embroidery machine some hungarian folk flowers, on a hand dyed base (green)
And stitched with free motion quilting stitches.
The quilt is called: Ancient garden.


Megjegyzések
Megjegyzés küldése